viernes, 13 de marzo de 2020

ACTIVITIES

BOOM!(13-03-2020)


Since I know you love this game, I am going to leave you the images so you can practice vocabulary. I have also added the unit that we will see when we return to school (unit 11). You don't need to print them. You don't need sticks either. If you put numbers from 1 to 12 in different pieces of paper it would be enough. Enjoy it!










LET'S PRACTICE WILL AND GOING TO (13-03-2020)


We use WILL to talk about spontaneous actions or to talk about predictions. For example:

- The phone is ringing. I WILL answer it. (spontaneous action)
- I think that in 2040 people WILL live in the Moon. (predictions)

We use GOING TO to talk about plans and decisions in the future. For example:

- This summer I AM GOING TO travel to New York.

Now, you must do this worksheet.You have until next Monday (16th March) to deliver it to me. If you do not have a printer you can do it in your English notebook. When you send it to me, I will send you the worksheet with the answers.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.