lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

ENGLISH 30-2 APRIL

LUNES 30 DE MARZO

SECOND CONDITIONAL

We use the SECOND CONDITIONAL when we want to to talk about things in the future that are probably not going to be true OR IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe I'm imagining some dream for example. 

We use the structure IF + PAST SIMPLE (SECOND COLUMN), + WOULD (PAST OF WILL) + VERB IN PRESENT.

Here you have some examples:

If I won the lottery, I would buy a big house.(I probably won't win the lottery)

If I met the Queen of England, I would say hello.

- She would travel all over the world if she were rich.

- She would pass the exam if she ever studied.(She never studies, so this won't happen)

- If I had his number, I would call him. (I don't have his number now, so it's impossible for me to call him).


 video about SECOND CONDITIONALS

↓↓↓





Homework Monday 30rd March
↓↓↓

- You must watch the video about SECOND CONDITIONALS.
- You must copy in your notebook the information that I have put in the blog about the second conditionals.
- You must do page 86 GRAMMAR exercises 1 and 2.
- When you finish, you have to show me your results.
- If you don't understand something, please ask me!!!!!!!!

MARTES 31 DE MARZO

REVIEW ALL THE CONDITIONALS


It is time to practice zero, first and second conditionals at the same time, so  you have to click here. Then, when you finish, at the end of the page, you will see the word ¡TERMINADO!. Click it and send me your answers by email.


MIÉRCOLES 1 DE ABRIL

PET

This week you are going to practice reading again. Click here and do  the 5 different readings that I have marked in the photo. Don't forget to send me your results!



JUEVES 2 DE ABRIL

PET

LISTENING. Click here and do the 4 different listenings that I have marked in the photo. Be patient, the internet doesn't work well. Don't forget to send me your results!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.